Sunday 11 August 2013

Galaxy S4, HTC One Or Xperia Z?

















Recently I've been trying to decide on whether to get an Galaxy S4, HTC One or an Xperia Z from Sony.

It's tough, it really is. 
Atm I have an LG, which is scratched and worn within an inch of its life. I've been through a LOT of phones including android, smartphones and an iphone. I know quite a great deal about them, funnily enough. My last phone was a HTC desire Z. This was best phone I think I've ever had before. It was beautiful, it was wonderful to use, the camera was stunning (for that time) and it was like every phone combined in a way. But I stood on it. It would take £60 quid to fix but I was still in school and I lived off of money from parents. 

So it left my life. 

I decided on my little LG because it was sturdy and cheap. Out of the 13 phones I've had, I'd say... 9 of them I broke. So i was against having an expensive phone again.

Until Now!

I've caved in. I really want the highest of the highest. 

Because I've started doing blogs and plan on doing Vlogs, I figured it would be great to be able to blog "on the go" and because I just reeeeeaaaally want one. Plus all three of the choices have 13mp cameras which would be decent for a first time vloggerrrrr. I think. 

And I miss gaming on a phone :'( 


I do love Samsung to pieces, I really do but... I mean everyone has an s4 now... and well I've always liked to be a bit different when it comes to phones, I customize everything to the Max. With the s4 it doesn't really feel like much of a personal or private styled phone. It feels open and incredibly social - even has a sort of friends and family    feel to it. 



When I think of the s4 I think of clouds and open meadows. I'm not saying they're bad things but I just don't.. look at a phone in that way.
I mean, Life Companion, reaaaaaally? 
I think the s4 is a beaut, don't get me wrong but some of the things they have added such as the "eye scroll", awesome as they are, I don't need these kinda things on my phone. It's just novelty and its gonna wear off unfortunately.


Now the HTC One. As I mentioned I enjoyed my time with my HTC but I heard bad reviews of HTC phones in general. I'm slightly put off by the idea that they are concentrated on the speakers being at the front. Now having speakers on the back of a phone never really bothered me, at all. But apparently it must have upset some people. I listened to the sound quality in an o2 store not too long ago and holy shit it was good, no denying that. 






I feel though that HTC is going to be the same old, same old. But then again old can be good, why fix something that doesn't need fixing?







But the HTC doesn't excite me as much as the Xperia Z does tho. I feel like not a great deal of light has been shed on Sony's newest development. This is the kind of phone that I like; Dark, sleek, smooth and private. 
It is mainly glass all over which is lovely :). 




I always feel that people watch what I text etc. when I'm on a bus. I don't like it haha. But with the Xperia you pretty much have to be looking straight on at the phone to see everything, from the side it becomes dark and difficult to see - which is what I like. Also it has a Walkman! (obvs) I'm a sucker for Walkman. 

Only thing is, if I were to get this phone I would definitely get insurance as I have had a problem with a few Sonys breaking in the past (not down to me) but hopefully this model will be fine ^_^

After all, it is waterproof, you're gunna expect it to last, right?  



You may have caught on that I have favoured the Xperia Z out of the three. Yeah, I've fallen in love with it. So, this has all kinda been a lie... "which one to choose?!". I already knew deep down ;)


Anyway just thought I would share my thoughts on these 4G phones and I'll update you when I purchase my beloved Xperia
Feel free to comment your own opinion and views! :)
Cya,
K x 








Maybe its something to do with Z? 

No comments:

Post a Comment